This contract is entered into by CURONIA COFFEE ROASTERS SIA as the owner of internet store curonia-coffee-roasters.mozello.com , unified registration number: 41203060747, legal address: Baznīcas iela 6-1N, Kuldīga, Kuldīgas novads, Latvija, LV-3301 (hereinafter – the Seller), and the Buyer who places an order and makes a purchase on the Internet store curonia-coffee-roasters.com. The Distance Contract applies to all orders and purchases made in the Internet store curonia-coffee-roasters.com.
1. The Buyer orders, purchases and pays for, and the Seller delivers and sells coffee (hereinafter – the Products) in accordance with the provisions of this contract (hereinafter – the Contract).
2. The Buyer orders the Products by filling in a respective order form on the Seller’s website curonia-coffee-roasters.mozello.comand clicking on “CONFIRM YOUR ORDER”. By placing an order the Buyer undertakes to provide correct information – name, surname, delivery address and contact information. The Buyer shall be responsible for providing correct data; otherwise the Seller does not guarantee delivery of the Products. Ordering of the Products shall be deemed to constitute an offer by the Buyer to the Seller to enter into this Distance Contract for delivery of the ordered Products and the Buyer’s agreement to purchase the ordered Products at the indicated price. Personal data concerning purchase of the Products shall not be disclosed to third parties.
3. The Seller performs delivery of the Products to the address indicated by the Buyer in accordance with the rates set by the provider of the express delivery service. The Buyer pays for the delivery and for the Products simultaneously, before receiving a confirmation and before delivery of the Products from the Seller. Delivery cost is included in the invoice.
4. The Buyer can place orders on a 24-hour basis. The Seller sends to the Buyer by e-mail a confirmation stating that the order has been accepted. If the Buyer does not receive a confirmation e-mail, this means that the order has not been accepted. Completion of an order is commenced at the moment when money has been received into the Seller’s account.
5. The Buyer may use the right of rejection and return the Products within 14 (fourteen) calendar days. To avoid disputes, at the moment of receipt of a Product the Buyer shall check whether it corresponds to the order (colour, name of the Product, and other important parameters).
6. If Products are completed incorrectly the Buyer is entitled to exchange the Products within 14 (fourteen) days time by filling in a return form. In such a case the Seller shall cover the costs of express delivery.
7. If the Buyer wishes to use the right of rejection, the following recommendations and conditions shall be taken into consideration:
7.1. The Product to be returned may not be used (taking into consideration the character of the Product). If the condition of the Product to be returned has deteriorated due to incorrect storage the Buyer may not use the right of rejection.
7.2. The Buyer must retain and not damage the original packaging of the Product.
7.3. If the Buyer wishes to use the right of rejection then the Buyer shall contact the Seller by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7.4.. More detailed information on distance contracts and rights of rejection can be found on the following website: http://www.ptac.gov.lv/en.
8. All prices include 21% VAT (value added tax). The Buyer undertakes to sign a notice of receipt at the moment of receiving of the products.
9. The Buyer shall pay for the Products by a transfer to Capulus Terra SIA account number indicated in the prepayment invoice. All delivery costs shall be covered by the Buyer.The Seller also takes security very seriously indeed, so your details will be safe with us.
10. This Contract shall be interpreted in accordance with Latvian laws and regulations. The Buyer confirms that he/she has studied the terms and conditions of this Contract and undertakes to observe and fulfil them.
11. The Buyer is informed that the Seller has the right to unilaterally change the terms and conditions of this Contract at any time.